- Take (literally) a few hundred pictures in the location of your choice.
- Please try to get to at least five or six
locationswithin your location.
- Shoot landscape, portrait, pattern, shadow, action, macro, candid, and abstract shots.
- Try to shoot as many of the Elements of Design as
possible:unity, texture, line, form, contrast, color, texture,
balance, rhythm, positive/negative space.
- Don't forget about all the parks, trails, streams, nightlife, coffee shops, and even some of the stores.
- Any city or town is eligible except Shoreline or Lake Forest Park.
Thursday, February 11, 2016
Tourism Magazine Assignment
You work for a tourism magazine.
Your job as the Photojournalist for the Tourism Magazine is to take
pictures that will encourage people to visit or move to a specific town or neighborhood.
In other words, you need to take pictures of everything this town or neighborhood has to offer.
At the end of the assignment you will turn in eight high quality images. You will name each image using the Element of Design that fits best.
To receive an A you must go to a variety of locations, shoot a variety of interesting subjects, use a variety of the Elements and Principles of Design.
Posted by Trent at 7:29 AM