- Take (literally) a few hundred pictures in Shoreline.
- Please try to get to seven or eight
- Shoot landscape, portrait, pattern, shadow, action, macro, and abstract shots.
- Try to shoot as many of the Elements of Design as possible: line, form, shape, color, texture, balance, rhythm, positive/negative space.
- Shoot as far east as Lake Washington and as far west as Richmond Beach.
- Don't forget about all the parks, trails, streams, (limited) nightlife, and even some of the stores.
Tuesday, February 03, 2015
You work for Shoreline Magazine. Your job as the Photojournalist for Shoreline Magazine is to take
pictures that will encourage people to visit or move to Shoreline.
In other words, you need to take pictures of everything Shoreline (including Lake Forest
Park) has to offer.
At the end of the assignment you will turn in eight high quality images. You will name each image using the Element of Design that fits best.
To receive an A you must go to a variety of locations, shoot a variety of interesting subjects, use a variety of the Elements and Principles of Design.
Thursday February 5: All period shooting day
Homework: Two contact sheets full of Shoreline images due Tuesday February 12.
Tuesday February 10: Another all period shooting day
Thursday Febraury 12: adjust Photos in Photoshop. Turn in final images.
Posted by Trent at 11:21 AM