- Take (literally) a few hundred pictures in Shoreline.
- Please try to get to seven or eight locations.
- Shoot landscape, portrait, action, macro, and abstract shots.
- Try to shoot as many of the Elements of Design as possible: line, form, shape, color, texture, balance, rhythm, positive/negative space.
- Shoot as far east as Lake Washington and as far west as Richmond Beach.
- Don't forget about all the parks, trails, streams, (limited) nightlife, and even some of the stores.
Thursday, January 30, 2014
Digital Photo 2: Magazine Assignment
Photo 2: Shoreline Magazine Assignment
You work for Shoreline Magazine. Your job as the Photojournalist for Shoreline Magazine is to take pictures that will encourage people to visit or move to Shoreline. In other words, you need to take pictures of everything Shoreline (including Lake Forest Park) has to offer.
At the end of the assignment you will turn in eight high quality images. You will name each image using the Element of Design that fits best.
To receive an A you must go to a variety of locations, shoot a variety of interesting subjects, use a variety of the Elements and Principles of Design.
Posted by Trent at 7:39 AM