- Select your top ten pictures.
- Make sure the images you select show faces and emotion. Your ten pictures should show a variety of locations,composition styles, and subjects.
- "Stalker" type photos will not be accepted.
- Turn five of your pictures into Grayscale: I will review methods in class.
- Edit five of your images any way you want. Fill the frame.
1.Turn in your best 10 Grayscale Adjusted.
2. Turn in your best 6 in a folder. Again, we should see a variety locations,composition styles, and subjects. Did you notice the word variety in bold?
3. Finally, turn in your best picture for printing.