- Edit your pictures using a variety of grayscale methods. Make sure you save the abbreviation at the end of each adjusted picture.
- Pick your top 24 Grayscale pictures. Try to pick roughly eight from each style: pattern, texture, and shadow.
- Create a Grayscale Adjusted Contact Sheet with these 24 pictures. Turn it into the Staff Server.
- Next, create a folder called Best Grayscale Pictures (with your name). Put your best six pictures in this folder as jpegs.
- Finally, turn in your favorite Grayscale picture as ajpeg for printing.
Friday, March 15, 2013
Photo 1: Grayscale Editing
Posted by Trent at 11:35 AM