Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Photo 1 and Photo 2 Shutter and Depth of Field Work
Shutter and Depth of Field Final
What I need from you today:
Shoot three photos of the exact same action.
All three-action photos should be properly composed and interesting to look at. Move the camera around and experiment with different angles.
· Photo one should be too dark
· Photo two should be perfectly in focus with proper lighting
· Photo three should be too bright
Again, the photos must be unique and interesting.
Two exceptional composed shots of the exact same (interesting) subject from the exact same angle and location.
· Photo one is in focus, well lit, and has a shallow depth of field.
· Photo two is in focus, well lit, and has a large depth of field.
Posted by Trent at 7:47 AM