Edit Your Shoreline Magazine Pictures
- One Selective Focus
- One One Item Kept in Color with the History Brush
- One Vivid Color or High Saturation
- Two Black and White/Grayscale
- Two Vignette Style
- Three of your choice
Please create a Contact Sheet with all 10 pictures named Shoreline Adjusted and turn it in to the Classes/Period 1 folder on the server.
Please make sure the picture adjustment name is saved under each picture in the contact sheet.
Please place your 6 best pictures in a folder. Yes, these are separate, full-size jpeg pictures. These pictures should be distinctly different in style, subject, and composition.
Turn in a Best Picture for Printing.
- Take (literally) a few hundred pictures in the city of your choice.
- Sell me this city via your pictures. Make me move there! Please try to get to six or seven locations within this city.
- Shoot landscape, portrait, action, macro, candid, and abstract shots.
- You must shoot at least once at Sunset or Sunrise
- Shoreline and Lake Forest Park are not options for this assignment.
- You will turn in at least three contact sheets when you return from break.