- Use Photoshop to adjust your best 10 Magazine pictures.
- Turn in your best10 pictures on a Contact Sheet called Magazine 2_adjusted.
- Please make sure you pick 10 pictures of a variety of subjects shot from a variety of locations and angles.
- You should have at least one landscape, macro or abstract, and action/activity picture.
- Spend time on each picture making sure the exposure and color balance is correct.
- These pictures should get people excited about visiting the city you chose.
- Next, turn your Best Six Pictures as Jpegs in a folder called: Magazine 2 Best 6.
- Finally, turn in your Best Picture for printing by itself called Best Magazine to Print.
One item left in color
Portrait/People shots: Gaussian Blur, Clone Stamp, and Patch Tool
Next up: Light Painting