Friday, November 15, 2013
Abstract Photography HInts
Abstract Photography Hints
1. Look for subjects that showcase lines, shape, and form.
2. Look for subjects that you don’t normally see in pictures.
3. Look up, look down, and look very close at subjects. Macro photography can lead to interesting abstract photography.
4. Look for subjects that showcase pattern and repetition.
5. Look for interesting color combinations.
6. Look for reflections.
7. Look for pictures that showcase light in a unique way.
8. Play around with focus. Selective focus and soft focus pictures are OK in abstract photography.
9. Practice and experiment with paints, oils, food, and other abjects.
10. Throw away the photography rules and have fun!
Posted by Trent at 10:17 AM