- Finish your grayscale pics during class.
- Create two 4*6 pictures and put them on one document.
- One of the pictures will be a shadow, one will be a pattern.
- Save this document.
- Next, look at Getty Images for Portrait ideas. Brainstorm four portrait ideas, sketch them out on one sheet of paper, and turn these four sketches in. Under each picture briefly describe the idea.
- Your portraits are due next Monday, which means you have homework.
- Email me with any questions.
Tuesday, March 13, 2007
Wednesday/Thursday Work For Photo
Posted by Trent at 3:54 PM