- Use the entire period to manipulate four of your best portrait pictures.
- Use the clone stamp, patch too, and gaussian blur effect to airbrush the subject's face.
- Use brightness/contrast, shafor/exposure/, and color balance etc. to get the perfect color.
- Crop as needed.
- You may draw on your pictures or add text.
- You may NOT use any image that you did not take a picture of yourself.
- This picture CAN look manipulated.
- Experiment with Photoshop. Be original and creative. Have fun.
Tuesday, March 20, 2007
Wed and Thursday Photo Work
Posted by Trent at 2:26 PM