For this project you will be creating an adventure of some sorts that pauses periodically and gives the viewer a choice in where the story goes, thus a "choose your own adventure" tale!
This is an interactive game your peers will play.
You will plan a map out a plan before you begin will look something like this:
Remember, at the end of the each section the game player will need to decide what to do next. I will go over how to create buttons and action script that will allow you to "code" your game on Friday.
* 8 Buttons
* up, over, down, hit states in your buttons
* goto and play Action Script
* stop Action Script
* no stick figures
*multiple motion and shape tweens
* movie clips
* at least three instances of sound, sound should FILL your animation
*At least four places where decisions need to be made
*Restart Button at end of game
Please answer the questions below in complete sentences and send your
* Who are the characters? List at least two.
*Where does the story take place?List precise location with details.
* What is the main story from beginning to end? What is the main character trying to do?
* What are the options in the choose your own adventure? What are the outcomes?
* How will your animation be more interesting and better looking than your last project?
After you send your email you will sketch characters and outline your game.