Please use the following adjustment methods on 24 different pictures. Choose a variety of pictures from a variety of angles.
When you save your work, please indicate which adjustment method you used in the name:
Clone Stamp (CS)
Patch Tool (J)
Gaussian Blur (GB)
Whiten Teeth (W)
Removing Hot Spots (HS): Clone Stamp set to darken instead of lighten. This is perfect for shiny faces.
Glamour Skin Softening (GS:
Create a copy of the background layer.
On the second layer go to effect>blur>Gaussian Blur
Move the opacity of the 2nd layer to 50%
Select eraser tool>select a soft edge brush
Erase around the eyes, nose, ears, and mouth on the 2nd layer
When you are finished adjusting the 24 pictures please turn in a Contact Sheet called Portraits Adjusted.
Then you need to pick your best 12 pictures and do the following:
- A Vignette Photo
- Three Grayscale Method Photos
- Two One Item Kept in Color Photo
- A selective Focus Photo
- One WHACKY anything goes portrait (change the colors, use the liquefy tool, and make this as unique and interesting as you can)
- One picture where hair color (or another object) is significantly adjusted in a realistic way
- Three pictures adjusted any way you would like
I will tell you how to turn these in on Thursday.