Students will shoot a music video that is at least two minutes but no longer than three minutes.
Unlike music videos in my Video 1 class, I encourage you to make these videos as bizarre and weird as possible.
- Use the Green Screen
- Use Stop Motion Photography
- Move the camera rapidly from shot to shot, slow down for a second, and move again
- Use special effects and filtering in Final Cut
- Use multiple props or costumes if people are in your video
- Reverse, speed up, and slow down clips
- Layer clips in Final Cut to create ghosting effects
- Use the motion tab keyframes in Final Cut to zoom and pan across the video
- Use other programs like Flash or Photoshop as needed
- Use pictures in addition to video
Students may work was many people as they want, but everyone must edit their own version of the video to their own Garageband created song.
Students must turn in a one-page typed treatment.
1. What is your story or concept in great detail? What makes this idea interesting? Don't forget costumes, editing and shooting style etc. Your answer should be 4-5 sentences.
2. Who are you working with on this project (inside or outside of class) if anyone?
3. When will you shoot? You can shoot all period Thursday and you may also shoot outside of class.
4. Do you have your own video camera or cell phone camera?
Please drop you responses into the Staff server, Period 4.
Raw footage to import into Final Cut is due next Tuesday.