Thursday, March 29, 2012
Digital Photo 2: Turning in Action Photos
1. Edit your 8-15 best Shorecrest Action Photos. Do not add text.
2. Create a folder with all edited SC Action Pictures. Name the folder using the naming convention with the sport name as the subject.
3. Drop your SC Action Photos into the Vidstore>Public>Photo J>Spring Sports Folder
Connect to server
Sc video classes
Spring Sports Photo 2
4. Start editing your “other” action photos.
5. After all your edits are complete you should start adding text. Please describe the who, what, where, why, and how of each picture. Don’t forget to use full student names.
6. Turn in your best 10 Action Photos adjusted w/text (both sports/activities). Call this Action Photos Adjusted CS.
7. Turn in your Best Action Photo for printing.
8. Create a Weebly website. On this website create a Action Photo Slideshow. Copy/paste text as needed. You can have up to 16 pictures.
Posted by Trent at 8:00 AM