- 300 Frames
- The animation needs to have a beginning, middle, and end.
- At least 7 named layers.
- At least two main characters (symbols).
- One movie clip.
- A detailed background. Spend time creating the background so it looks as realistic as possible.
- Two motion tweens.
- Two shape tweens.
- One motion path (guide layer) tween.
- At least three uses of sound effects or music. Create a new layer for each sound effect.
Please answer the following questions in complete sentences.
Please tell me the main story from beginning middle to end. What are your characters names?
What is special about your characters?
Where will your project take place? What is the setting?
What will make this interesting for your classmates to watch?
What type of sound effects will you use?
What type of music will you use?
Please use text edit. Drop this treatment into my classes folder on the STAFF server. Use the naming convention and 'animation treatment' for the project name.
You will also sketch two main characters when you are done with this Treatment.
Sound effects are located in my public folder.