Studio Lighting!!! Your task is to shoot some interesting , creative and unique portraits using the studio lights.
Remember the different lighting techniques demonstrated in class. Use the lights to add emotion, feeling, or interesting shadows to your images.
Try to think out of the box, manipulate the image with Manual settings on the camera, blur motion, stop action, take tons of pics, and have FUN! Shoot for 1/2 the period in groups of 3 to 6 per light station.
Everyone should shoot their own photo session. Take turns as each others subjects. Shoot a minimum of 12 pictures per photographer. We will then edit them and make one fantastic using your photoshop skills.
- Creating Killer Headshots: The Cheap Way! - David Griffin
- A quick start guide to the one light setup - David Griffin
- Back Lighting - Studio Lighting Setup - StudioLighting.net
- Paramount (Butterfly) Lighting - Studio Lighting Setup - StudioLighting.net
- Multiple Light Portrait Setup Hints - David E. Price
- Short Lighting - Studio Lighting Setup - StudioLighting.net
- Broad Lighting - Studio Lighting Setup - StudioLighting.net