1. When one subject is in focus and the other object is out of focus in a picture it is called _________________________.
2. The composition element that suggests you should shoot subjects off center is called _________________________.
3. _______________________ gives your subject space to walk and/or look in a picture.
4. The __________________ is the device responsible for the amount of light that gets into your camera.
5. The _________________ controls the speed of the light entering the camera.
6. An F-Stop of F-22 means you have a _____________ amount of light entering the camera.
7. An F-Stop of F/1.4 means you have a ______________ amount of light entering the camera.
8. A shutter speed of 1/250 to 1/1000 is good for _________________ pictures.
9. A picture that shows two subjects with two distinct and different colors is an example of __________________ composition.
10. ______________ is the term used to describe the focus length from your camera to your subject.
11.To change a picture into grayscale you go ________________ then ____________then _________________.
12. To adjust brightness/contrast you go ______________ then _______________ then ____________________.
13. Layer Style and Layer Mask buttons are located in the ________________ ___________________.
All Photoshop short cuts:crop, clone stamp, patch, lasso, burn and dodge, text, magic wand, move tool, marquee tool, and brush tool etc.
]* selective focus
* Strive for a feeling of unity
* compose scenes around a single center of interest
* Lighting to emphasize a point or idea
* leading the subject
* the rule of thirds
* horizontal and vertical lines
* tonal balance
* balance mass
* leading lines
* frame the central subject matter
* color contrast
* # of prime objects
Convey Meaning Through Colors and Tones
(start reading the above link at Strive for a Feeling of Unity)
(Look at further examples at bottom of page)