Your next assignment will be a 15-25 (300+ frame ) SCNN commercial for anything school related. This could include a dance, a game, a club, an event, a sport, or anything else.Content must be related to the specific school related item.
All animation should look sharp and detailed.
Use school colors where appropriate.
This must be entertaining in some way. Funny is always a good place to start.
Your animation needs to include:
- Music AND sound effects throughout
- Keyframe animation
- Shape tween
- Two Motion Tween
- Two Movie Clips
- Text that says either "SCNN" or the information for the school club, group, or event
- Dialogue created by you using Quicktime, Garageband, or other programs (have fun making voices and sound effects)
First step: Commercial Treatment
You will write a detailed commercial treatment and email it to the coach or advisor of your club/activity/sport etc. You will ask for their permission to make a commercial and also ask for
List of advisors:
Treatment questions you must answer in COMPLETE sentences.
- What group or activity have you selected as your subject?
- Why did you select this group and why do you think you can make an interesting commercial for this group?
- What is your original concept? How are you going to SELL your subject?
- What will your tag line be? It needs to be something catchy and memorable.
- What kind of music will you use in the background?
- Please email the advisor or coach of your commercial subject ask permission to create a commercial using your concept. Include me on this email.