- Re-touch and turn in 20 portraits in a 4*5 Contact Sheet. Call it Portrait CS. Use as many adjustment methods as needed for each picture.
- Turn in 8-12 pictures from each location (at SC and away).
- Turn in at least 12 different types of Portrait Hints (review notes). Make sure each photo has the Portrait Hint name.
- One picture can have different hair color or other fun (but realistic) changes.
- Eliminate green screen background because it does not look professional. Replace it with black, white, a different color, or a background from a different picture. It still needs to look real.
Friday, January 08, 2016
Portrait Editing and Turn In Details
Posted by Trent at 7:38 AM