Monday, May 05, 2014
Multimedia: After Effects Battle Project
· Work in groups of three
· At least two people will “fight” using fireballs, lighting, or other After Effects created effects
· A one minute (or more) action sequence edited in Premiere and After Effects
· You need at least eight 5-7 second shots in your final video
· You need to shoot every shot from three different angles (Close-Up, Medium Shot, and Long Shot), which means you will shoot at least 24 shots total. Most groups will shoot more.
· Keep all of your action moving left to right or right to left instead of toward or away from the camera. This will make effect creation much easier.
· Make sure you focus the camera every shot. Zoom in, focus, and zoom out. Out of focus shots are unacceptable.
· Please avoid Jump Cuts between shots. In other words, your action needs to match up between each shot when you edit.
· You will add titles, music, and sound effects in Adobe Premiere and create your effects in After Effects. I will show you how to work with Premiere on Friday.
Posted by Trent at 12:40 PM