One of your assignments over Spring Break multiple landscape panorama style photomerges. Take a picture and then move the camera slightly up or sideways to take another "connected" image. Basically you combine smaller pictures to make one larger picture.
Use a tripod if possible. Remember to manual adjust white balance or select something like "cloudy" or "sunny" on your camera.
Here is how you connect multiple pictures in Photoshop.
- Import your pictures using Image Capture
- Create separate folders on your computer for each Photomerge and move the pictures into this folder
To set up a new Photomerge composition:
Do one of the following:
Choose File > Automate > Photomerge.
In the File Browser, select the images you want to use and then choose Automate > Photomerge from the File Browser menu bar
In the dialog box, choose an option from the Use pop-up menu:
- Files to generate the Photomerge composition using individual files.
- Folders to use all the images stored in a folder to create the Photomerge composition. The files in the folder appear in the dialog box.
- Open Files to use the image files you have open in Photoshop.
Then edit your picture as you need.
Here is a tutorial you can use to get you going.