- For this Still Life assignment you will shoot inanimate subject matter in a very precise way.
- You will pick objects or items that go well together.
- You will be very careful to select proper lighting and color.
- Be creative with shadows.
- If you'd like you can create a "larger meaning" with a combination of objects.
- You will shoot the subject from multiple angles with different focus points.
Shoot 24-36 pictures during one Still Life photo session. These pictures are due Wednesday June 11.
Still Life Examples
Three great student examples: