- Pick an interesting object or room.
- Arrange everything in your shooting area in a meticulous fashion. Keep only the objects you want and need.
- Set up three to four lights around the object or room. Lighting is the key to this assignment. Use lamps, flashlights, and traditional light bulbs. If you can find colored lights that will make your picture even more interesting.
- Take seven or eight pictures at different exposures.
- Change angles around the object or room and do it again.
Sunday, April 28, 2013
Indoor HDR Photography: Room or Object
Posted by Trent at 10:00 PM