1. What is your theme for your final project?Example: My theme project is Old America, Photomerge Seattle, or Man v. Nature.
2. Why did you choose this as your theme? What is interesting about this theme? Be specific. 2-3 sentences
3. What type of locations will you choose to shoot your pictures? Why? Keep in mind that you will need to leave campus and most likely leave Shoreline. Please give three or four examples.
4. What type of pictures do you hope to take? Action, portrait, landscape etc? A good photo essay will have a variety. Give me some specific examples and how they relate to your theme. Yes, I want you to attempt to describe pictures you haven't even taken yet. Visualize...
5. What kind of composition will you focus on in your pictures? You will need at least five composition elements (not counting rule-of-thirds). Yes, again I want to know what you are attempting before you shoot. What will you try that you haven't done before?
5b. How will your pictures convey emotion, either from your subject or from the viewer of the pictures? Why will an audience really enjoy these pictures?
6. How much work will be done at school and how much away from school?
7. If you don't have a car, how will you make sure you get to your locations? Can your parents help? How about public transit?
8. This project should showcase everything you have learned in Digital Photography. How will you ensure this happens? What Photoshop adjustment techniques will you use? Please give three or four examples.
9. Is there anything you are unclear about in terms of composition or shot styles and angles etc? This is the time to ask.
10. What type of camera or Photoshop experimentation will you try? HDR? Photomerge pictures? Aperture adjustments? Shutter Speed work?
Please Answer these questions in detail(compete sentences)and send these questions to my staff folder, period 5.
Next, please copy these questions to your email. Send the treatment to my email account. Please CC at least one of your parents or guardians on the email so they know they extent of this project. They may need to help with transportation etc.