This is the class blog site for Digital Photo,Game Design, and Animation classes at Shorecrest High School.
Each day the site will be updated with assignment information, trivia questions, interesting web links, and dicussion questions. Please bookmark this site as your home page.
Thursday, December 16, 2010
Self Portrait Assignment
You will shoot four different self-portraits over break. You need to pick four photo types from the following five categories.
1. A self-portrait where color is emphasized.Color may include wardrobe, location, props, or natural objects. Think of your picture as a one or two color concept picture.
2. A picture that emphasizes lighting and shadows. This will be a grayscale self-portrait.
3. A self-portrait that showcases your interests and hobbies.In this picture we learn what you like to do away from school. Think about what interests you and transfer that into a photo.
4. A fantasy self-portrait. Dress up and use costumes. In this self-portrait you can use Photoshop to enhance your picture in any way, shape, or form. Transfer yourself to Hawaii or become a Viking like you have always wanted.
5. The Supermodel self-portrait. Dress up like a GQ or Cosmopolitan magazine model.This can be a grayscale or color picture.You will use Photoshop to airbrush and enhance this photo.