Please answer the following questions in complete sentences.
Turn in your Treatment to the STAFF server.
1. What is your theme for your final project?Example: My theme project is Old America.
2. Why did you choose this as your theme? Be specific. 1-2 sentences
3. What type of locations will you choose to shoot your pictures? Why? Keep in mind that you will need to leave campus and most likely leave Shoreline.
4. What type of pictures do you hope to take? Action, portrait, landscape etc? A good photo essay will have a variety.
5. What kind of composition will you focus on in your pictures? You will need at least five composition elements (not counting rule-of-thirds). Yes, I want to know what you are attempting before you shoot.
5b. How will your pictures convey emotion, either from your subject or from the viewer of the pictures?
6. How much work will be done at school and how much away from school?
7. If you don't have a car, how will you make sure you get to your locations? Can your parents help? How about public transit?
8. This project should showcase everything you have learned in Digital Photography. How will you ensure this happens? What adjustment techniques will you use?
9. Is there anything you are unclear about in terms of composition or shot styles and angles etc? This is the time to ask.
10. What type of camera or Photoshop experimentation will you try? HDR? Photomerge pictures? Aperture adjustments?
Please Answer these questions in detail(compete sentences)and send these questions to my staff folder, period 3 and 6 (pick your class).
Next, please copy these questions to your email. Send the treatment to my email account. Please CC at least one of your parents or guardians on the email so they know they extent of this project. They may need to help with transportation.